Senior Product Owner - Conversion (m/f/x)
Posted 1 month ago
As a Senior Product Owner in our Consumer division, you’ll join a cross-functional team that is building Web and App customer-facing products for new customers across 14 geographies. You will discover, identify and launch features and processes that help HelloFresh attract new customers to try our service. You will impact the business growth and while improving the onboarding experience of new customers into our product.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Designers, Researchers, Product Analysts, and senior business stakeholders
- Deeply understand our users, what gets them to buy a HelloFresh mealkit and channel it into a multiple quarter roadmap
- Discover new product opportunities to make checkout experiences seamless
- Run experiments to collect new customers feedback to improve the user experience from their first touchpoint all the way to account creation
- Define, Plan and Deliver complex web features and track their impact
- Set-up adequate processes to work with your agile team and constantly improve them
What you’ll bring
- You have solid experience in building customer-facing products at scale, leading a cross-functional team in an agile environment
- An excellent background in research and product discovery
- Proficiency in making decisions based on data and are familiar with experimentation frameworks
- Excellent business sense and a passion for product launches
- Outstanding written and oral communication that can break down complex concepts and adapt communication to different audiences
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.