Product Owner - Process Automation
Posted 1 month ago
Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 8 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 14 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Product Owner in our Australian office, you’ll be working with our internal software automation tools rather than with any consumer facing products. You'll join a cross-functional team building products and tools that ensure profitability, scalability, and efficacy of our full-stack physical supply chain across AUNZ primarily but with the possibility to impact dozen-plus markets. You will manage complex projects that impact other departments and position yourself as an expert in your domain for the other teams.
- Work with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Analysts and Operations Managers
- Take a data-driven approach to initiate deep-dive analysis in order to understand how procurement tooling and inventory planning can be improved
- Formulate product strategies and identify opportunities and solutions to create a technology roadmap
- Break down complex scope into milestones and prioritize Epics, User Stories and create Acceptance Criteria
- Deliver consistently and iterate fast while measuring progress through KPIs and relevant metrics
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and participate in organizational level retrospectives
- Experience in building technical products in an agile manner - either consumer facing products or operational tools - at scale, preferably at an e-commerce company
- You feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- Ability to write technical requirements, develop business models, and define support requirements and processes
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets, have a good understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- You are a skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
What you’ll get in return…
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Start date: April 2021
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Location: Chippendale Head Office - currently partly working from home
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.