Senior Global Product Marketing Lead, Identity
San Francisco, CA, United States
Posted 1 month ago
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As the Senior Global Product Marketing Lead, you will be the leading subject matter expert for Identity, translating technical capabilities into impactful product benefits and business value. As a storyteller, you will focus on being a vocal advocate for the customer needs and opportunities and developing scalable sales tools to optimize selling to those verticals. You’ll partner with Product Management, Sales, Marketing and other relevant stakeholders to constantly assess the product-problem fit, ensuring that what was built, shipped, and marketed exceeds our customer's expectations.
This position reports into the Head of Product Marketing.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and tactics (positioning, packaging, pricing and sales enablements) for new products and features relevant to the Identity product suite.
- Collaborate with product management to ensure market needs are translated into new product capabilities, and new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams.
- Create and update sales materials that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition, including case studies, presentation decks, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Collaborate with various marketing functions to build and execute a marketing plan to drive demand, grow sales pipeline, and retain existing customers.
- Represent the voice of the customer, providing customer and market insights to Sales, Account Directors, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature uniquely addresses customer use cases.
- Support tracking, measuring, and reporting against key product and marketing KPIs
Your team will:
The LiveRamp product marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insight; leading product commercialization, planning, and execution; and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams.
- Proven B2B/SaaS product marketing leader with 8 to 12+ years of B2B and B2C experience and demonstrated experience in building breakthrough product positioning and GTM strategies that drive marketing execution plans in fast-growth organizations
- Expertise preferred within adtech, martech, or adjacent technologies including Agency, Media, and Saas Technology
- Deep understanding of the identity space and the ability to rapidly digest complex concepts and translate them into digestible marketing output
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing / demand generation, and sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales to successfully execute
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers' most critical business issues and the ability to translate product and service capabilities into real business value
- Solid experience with Technical Sales, Sales Enablement, Technical Support or Technical Marketing
- Strong presentation and oral presentation skills - you should enjoy being in front of an audience
- Understanding of advertising and marketing technology market and buyer dynamics.
- Outcome oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles
- Highly-collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies
- Strong technical acumen with prior experience in product management or technical roles a plus
- Experience interfacing with a global team
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of New York or San Francisco
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.