Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Austin, TX; Remote
This role is your opportunity to help shape the product strategy and growth trajectory for a well known and beloved SaaS brand. With over 10 years experience building a product loved by 250M users around the globe, Evernote is on a mission to help people remember everything and accomplish anything. As the leading productivity app, Evernote helps you capture, store, organize, and manage your most important content from breakthrough ideas, decisions and project plans, to personal keepsakes, family schedules and household receipts.
Are you an analytical, results-driven marketing leader, with strong technical aptitude, and a large dose of creativity? Do you love representing the voice of the customer internally and partnering closely with product management, design, and engineering? Are you passionate about mobile apps and driving user growth and engagement? Then we’ve crafted this role to fit you perfectly. Join us and help drive decisions for experiences across platforms and global markets to grow our loyal and engaged base.
A successful candidate will have experience in technology product marketing, preferably in mobile apps or SaaS, and must have a core understanding of productivity products and how they are used.
What you will do
- Lead market assessment, competitive analysis, customer segmentation, and feature usage studies to inform product and marketing strategies
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy for our core mobile apps including early access releases (preview/beta), monitoring and driving app ratings/reviews, developing product positioning, communication of value proposition, and launch strategy
- Work with regional and global teams to ensure the roadmap, value proposition, positioning & messaging is effectively communicated
Partner with Product / Voice of the customer
- Manage and enhance our Early Access Program and drive engagement with its 150K+ global testers including recruiting, gathering feedback, distilling insights, and developing a regular cadence of engagement communications.
- Partner closely with product management and other cross-functional teams including engineering, product design, and support to influence and drive roadmap prioritization based on user feedback, competitor and market trends.
Analytics and Project Management
- Manage complex and collaborative projects that span across the company by driving alignment and buy-in with multiple stakeholders like leadership, product feature teams, and different departments
- Define, monitor and react to product and segment metrics
- Measure and optimize the customer journey as it relates to product and feature adoption by defined and emerging customer segments
- Deliver and be accountable for detailed plans and timelines
What you have done
- 6+ years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS or Mobile Apps product marketing
- MBA or equivalent working experience
- A track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously to drive them to completion
- Proven experience in effectively planning, delivering, and measuring marketing campaigns
- Familiar with: Tableau, Google Analytics, Jira or similar
Who you are
- An exceptional analyst who is able to communicate data that distills insights into action
- Problem solver who can creatively influence cross-functionally and at all management levels to deliver on business goals
- Interested in productivity space, with emphasis on mobile technology
- An excellent communicator
- Highly collaborative
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-described early tech adopter
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.