Product Analyst - FinCrime
Posted 1 month ago
Product Analyst - FinCrime
We’re looking for an Analyst to join our FinCrime team, you will help gather insights and maintain our key FinCrime experience indicators to ensure our platform is safe and our customers have a seamless experience.
At TransferWise our mission is Money Without Borders - instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, TransferWise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing
- You’ll be part of the FinCrime team, collaborating with other Analysts and Data Scientists to help stop crime whilst maintaining the customer has a fast, seamless experience
- Monitor and measure the impact of features we have recently launched and how they have move the teams KPIs’
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of the multiple funnels users go through while using TransferWise, and the various factors that impact them, being able to articulate changes in product that might improve conversion
- Ensure we are using correct and consistent data day to day (and in any future estimates) for internal and external compliance related communications
- Be an advocate for the FinCrime Experience
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your path to impact - we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across TransferWise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a leader - Build your team and inspire them to join our mission
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
A bit about you:
- You can pick the best tools for the job. Besides solid SQL and Stats knowledge, you are familiar with either Python or R
- You go beyond the numbers and understand how the customer is using our product, combining data analysis with customer empathy
- You are comfortable running A/B/n tests that will support funnel optimisation and increase conversion
- You take your work beyond the analysis and are able to work with other stakeholders to solve the problems identified
- You’re a self-starter who’s comfortable working autonomously
- You pick where your focus should be based on your knowledge of the product
- You know your way around an analytics stack: you have worked with data warehouses(Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift etc.), ETL/ELT (Airflow, DBT etc.) and data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.,)
- You have a strong track record of applying quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers, generate actionable insights and drive the adoption of your proposed changes in Product by influencing stakeholders
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Experience working in the FinCrime domain
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.