Product Manager, Ads
San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Pinterest is looking for two experienced product managers to join our fast growing advertiser product team. Pinterest has a very unique advertising platform due to how our users perceive and interact with ads and organic content in the same way. This require us to push the boundaries on ad relevance and marketplace efficiency. Getting ads to reach the relevance of organic content is the #1 priority of the Monetization org.
What you’ll do:
- Lead product vision, strategy, development, and execution across a number of advertiser product teams at Pinterest
- Work closely with cross functional partners in engineering, research, sales, and marketing teams to develop a roadmap and deliver on business goals
- Evangelize your product vision to senior management and various stakeholders through data analysis, customer research and the strength of your convictions
What we’re looking for:
- Over 4 years of product management or related experience at fast growing companies
- Understanding of the advertising ecosystem
- Strong technical and analytical ability
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Bias toward action and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Prior experience ads ranking, retrieval, quality, targeting or recommendation systems a plus