Digital Product Owner
Posted 1 month ago
The Digital Product Owner is responsible for the efficient delivery of continual enhancements to the digital Ecommerce experience. This role will facilitate continual communication and collaboration among internal core teams to ensure features are developed to specification and completed according to schedule. Working closely with Product Management, the Product Owner will assist in the creation and management of the product roadmap. The Product Owner will partner with stakeholders to ensure a streamlined end-to-end experience that aligns with corporate strategy and best practice.
- Working in an Agile environment, collaborates with cross-functional teams to continually develop and launch new digital features and enhancements, with a focus on existing customer sales and new customer acquisition, on time and within budget.
- Works closely with the engineering team to plan and manage sprint capacity, ensuring efficient delivery
- Develops detailed user stories to capture product feature requirements
- Drives refinement / grooming sessions and develops implementation plans
Prioritizes and manage the product backlog
Manages, gathers, and analyzes competitor offerings to inform planning
- Provides product support by developing documentation and assists in training content management teams on how to properly implement and maintain newly developed Sitecore components.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Actively participates in user experience and solution design sessions, ensuring feature and project objectives are met.
- Partners with analytics and research personnel to assess performance and identify areas of opportunity to meet customer needs and key performance indicators
- Leads product and/or cross functional working sessions, as needed
- Develops strong relationships to deliver a superior customer experience
- Communicates feature status and performance metrics to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members, as required.
Location: Remote/ Local to Philadelphia preferred but not required
BA/BS degree in a technical field or business; if the degree is in a business field, applicant will need to demonstrate a strong technical background
- 5+ years in product management roles
Experience with Agile development methodologies, specifically, with Single-Page Applications (SPA’s) and Sitecore CMS platform.
Product owner/manager with Ecommerce experience, preferably within the mobile device industry.
Proficient in relevant software applications, including Microsoft Office and Rally
Experience with implementation of Adobe Analytics within Data Layer environment
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.