Senior Product Owner (Zürich, Paris or Berlin)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Posted 1 month ago
PriceHubble is a fast growing PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the-art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. PriceHubble is headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Vienna and Tokyo, backed by world-class investors. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy and an international team and business.
As Senior Product Owner you drive and shape digital products that make our customers successful and that keep PriceHubble on track with our ambitious, global mission. You work in a product management team, with a cross-functional team including software & data engineering, UX and business and are in frequent direct contact with our clients and prospects. You are essential in distilling and propagating the right things to build now and collaborative to combine that with building them right. Your judgement, right and tight communication and love for structure not only contributes to effective delivery but also keeps our stakeholders engaged in carrying your product vision. The CPO will be in charge of removing all obstacles to your work, growth and joy.
You’re in charge of
- Decide what is the right thing / digital solution to build when. Your prioritization helps maximize the value of what you and your team(s) create.
- Define and propagate the main outcomes to achieve, why and track progress according to sensible KPI.
- Cooperate and communicate with all relevant stakeholders so that they understand & carry the product objectives, prioritization and roadmap and so that their expectations are managed as clearly as feasible in that creative process that is software development.
- Keep the product backlog well prioritised, up to date and clear.
- Understand and track the needs and gain creators of our customers.
- Effective, continuous idea generation and processing from own team as well as internal and external stakeholders; in cooperation with other product teams.
- Stay abreast of the latest market-, business- and technology trends that can help propel our solutions to ever higher heights.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related technical field or have equivalent experience in a technical environment.
- Have a good track record of delivering successful, digital B2B products (incl. mobile), preferably in an international setting.
- Are analytical, thus able to reliably and swiftly distill what truly holds value.
- Are structured & organised, thus effective in orchestrating efforts and secure delivery.
- Are decisive and accepted in this role since you lead and convince with the why.
- Are a frequent, concise and captivating communicator with solid writing skills. You thrive in keeping all relevant stakeholders informed and engaged. You are fluent in English. French or German are a plus.
- Are technically savvy to the point that you can be an effective filter for initial ideas and clear communicator also with the technical cross-functional team members.
- Have a good product design feel and sense for how to make things obvious, distinctive and effective.
- Enjoy helping other people succeed, can let go and are not afraid of making yourself potentially redundant.
- Preferably have some experience in or passion for the real estate and/or the financial sector.
🕓 Flexible work hours
💰 Competitive salary
👖 Casual dress code
📘 L&D program
🏢 Well-located offices
🍏 Free snacks, fruits, coffee, beers, soda