Scrum Master - IT Consulting company
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Posted 1 month ago
Be a part of a consulting company, with a high-value model provides the elusive mix of affordability and reliability clients need to continuously deliver working software to their organizations.
- Guide team/organization on Agile/Scrum practices.
- Plan Sprints with Product Owner.
- Analyze and prioritize user stories.
- Guide the team/organization on self-organizing to fill gaps.
- Remove impediments/guide personnel to remove impediments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholder.
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience leading software development teams.
- Served as a Scrum Master for at least two years for a software development team.
- Certified as a Scrum Master (highly desirable).
- Experience with any of the major Agile tools, such as Azure DevOps, Rally or JIRA.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.