Senior Product Marketing Manager
Posted 1 month ago
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our CX Product Marketing Team
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be a part of our product marketing team focused on our growing customer experience (CX) business. Product Marketing at SurveyMonkey is looked to as the market landscape, product, methodology, and customer expert to lead go-to-market strategies and guide the commercial success of the CX business. You will report directly to the Sr. Director of PMM for CX and will enjoy high-degree of ownership and ongoing coaching.
What we're looking for
For this role, we're looking for someone with a passion for technology and experience in enterprise SaaS experience. You will lead positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for SurveyMonkey's CX capabilities. In this collaborative role, you will become an expert on the needs and challenges of CX professionals and the CX market overall. You will combine your expertise and the voice of the customer to inform the product roadmap, launch new products and features to the market, and help the sales team pitch the value of our solutions. We're expanding the market for CX and growing fast, so you'll have the chance to bring game-changing solutions to market.
This role can be worked remotely.
- Understand customer challenges and translate your expertise into marketing and product insights
- Lead the creation of customer-facing product content such as presentations, how-to guides, demo videos, and website copy to communicate value for CX professionals
- Improve the sales cycle performance through training, toolkits and collateral, battle cards, FAQs and best practices
- Define go-to-market strategies for new audiences and capabilities, including targeting, positioning, messaging, pricing, buyer personas and launch plans
- Work with the product team to influence the roadmap, based on market demand, competitive intelligence and sales and customer feedback
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise SaaS, preferably in the CX space
- Experience working with a direct sales team and with demand generation team
- Passion for understanding customer needs and translating them into insights and messages
- Created a compelling vision and influenced customers, prospects, partners, and industry analysts
- Experience rallying teams around important projects and delivering on time despite obstacles
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier university. MBA preferred, but not required
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.