Product Marketing Manager
Posted 1 month ago
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven marketing team. We run thousands of campaigns, drive market & competitive intelligence, support hundreds of events, enable the sales team, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more. Product Marketing Managers (PMM) at Datadog are an integral part of the Product and the Marketing orgs. PMMs partner with Product Managers to bring new products to market.
How can you add value as a PMM at Datadog? From go-to-market strategy for new products and features, to creating the content that enables our sales team, you’ll touch on all areas of the business and help move Datadog forward. We give our Product Marketing Managers the opportunity to collaborate, investigate and idealize how we can gear our product strategy to yield the highest results.
This is a full-time and onsite role in our NYC office (once we return to the office).
- Manage successful product launches by supporting the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features including: positioning, pricing, packaging, messaging, demos, etc.
- Conduct thorough competitive and market analysis per product segments, resulting in product roadmap guidance and sales consumable battlecards.
- Collaborate with teams across marketing to identify and drive strategic events and partners to expand Datadog’s presence and augment our lead generation efforts
- Teach, create, and optimize internal learning curriculum that enables the sales team to close business.
- Define, establish, and maintain product supporting material including website collateral, product brochures, and customer marketing content.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience is required
- You have a BS in a STEM field or significant CS or Sys Admin experience (such as knowledge of CI/CD, Cloud services, DevOps services, testing and error tracking services and other allied technologies)
- You have a technical background and understand modern system architecture, cloud computing and DevOps
- Exceptional written skills and prior experience in producing written content
- Strong presentation skills and ability to command an audience
- You have an MBA, PhD or an advanced CS degree
- You’re passionate about exploring new technologies
- You have prior experience in monitoring, using Datadog or a similar product
- You’ve had professional experience in development, product management, sales engineering or another technical role
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.