Senior Product Analyst
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Posted 1 month ago
Stuart (Geopost Group) is an eco-friendly 🌱 last-mile delivery company 📦 that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers 🚴🏽♂️. 🚙. across several countries in Europe.
Build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfil that vision. In 2020 we doubled in size and continue to grow strong.
We are a melting-pot of 400 people working from Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and remote.
More than 2 000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods, among which essentials for people on lockdown / self-isolating because of the coronavirus. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high!
As a Senior Product Analyst you will be responsible for analysing the performance of our technologies and algorithms and the way they impact our business as well as couriers and clients. You will be working in cross functional & cross-country teams alongside Product Managers, Data Scientists and Engineers to improve existing solutions and develop new ones.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial mind with full-stack experience, from complex data manipulation, to analysis and presentation that will help us create the new team of cross-country Product Analysts 🇬🇧🇪🇸🇫🇷 You will report to Guillaume, our Head of Product Analytics.
- Analyse the performance of our technologies and algorithms, with particular focus on the impact of newly released features
- Define KPIs and health metrics for assessing and monitoring our products
- Evaluate the performance of models developed by the Data Science team
- Collaborate to prioritisation and roadmapping efforts by contributing to cost/benefit analyses
- Highlighting opportunities that can be addressed by your cross functional team
- Create dashboards for technical and business stakeholders
- Carry lab and live testing plans and analyses
- Help identify and size issues and bugs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- 3 + years of experience in previous analytical roles
- Advanced SQL skills and working knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Good knowledge of Python
- Advanced Google Sheets/Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau or similar reporting tools
- Sense of ownership and ability to manage projects from A to Z with great autonomy
- Experience in a fast-paced tech environment is a huuge plus!
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: (full) remote options, flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities, mentorship, access to Tech conferences, individual budget training...
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent private medical insurance
- Team-Buildings, regular events, engineering off-sites, global offsite (Ibiza in 2019)
Want to learn more about us? https://stuart.com/about-us/
After reading all this, just a few last but important words: we want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day 💙!
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.