Platform Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
The Yext Search Experience Cloud is an innovative platform that provides brands with the tools they need to build outstanding customer experiences! To highlight the features of the platform and bring the value to life for developers, administrators, and partners, we’re seeking a Platform Product Marketing Manager to join our Platform Product Marketing Team in New York, NY.
This role will own the messaging and sales materials for a key component of The Yext Search Experience Cloud, as well as assisting with the launch management process for new Yext features as they are made available.
What You’ll Do
- Define and refine how we position our innovative platform and product features.
- Pitch and present Yext’s technology, vision, and value to developers, administrators, partners, and at events.
- Champion new innovations by coordinating cross-functional internal and external launch activities from conception to execution.
- Create public facing presentations, web pages, PDFs, videos, and more.
- Collect and manage customer success stories.
- Continually look for ways to test and optimize the content and format of our product messaging, to enable our sales teams to present the right message and materials to the right buyers at the right time.
- Gain an intimate knowledge of the business problems our customers and partners face, and the local marketing and technology landscape we play in, to help our customers, prospects, partners, influencers, and detractors understand “Why Yext”.
What You Have
- 4+ years’ experience in product marketing, product management, sales engineering, or consulting in the B2B SaaS space.
- Ideal candidate will have a technical background or interest in digging into the technical details of a platform.
- Razor-sharp writing and presentation skills with a knack for distilling complex ideas into compelling copy.
- Proven understanding of B2B SaaS sales process, ideally at a search or web development environment, and experience working at the intersection of product and marketing.
- Ability to craft both value-based and feature-focused messaging for multiple audiences.
- Track record of creating presentations, web pages, brochures, and other materials tailored to resonate with multiple buyers.
- Ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders and on multiple projects at all times.
- Demonstrated talent and appreciation for both qualitative and quantitative research and creating recommendations, strategies, and outputs based on that research.
- Proven success in fast-paced, high-pressure, global and matrixed environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative suite.
- Experience working on technical products, or experience with web development
- A fast learner with a knack for distilling complex technical concepts into clear, convincing ideas
- Motivated by not just the what, but the why
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.