Senior Manager of Product Marketing
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently seeking a new Senior Manager of Product Marketing to join our Marketing team in Burnaby. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
Who you are:
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will lead the go-to-market (GTM) efforts and product adoption marketing for Clio’s flagship product portfolio, Clio Manage. This includes positioning and messaging, feature and product launches, sales enablement, and other initiatives that enable Clio Manage to maintain its top position in the legal space.
This is a high-impact, strategic role and you’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be.
A day in the life might look like:
- Lead GTM strategies that drive product growth and adoption for Clio Manage.
- Manage a team of high-performing Product Marketing Managers (PMMs) in bringing new features, products, and programs to market.
- Be an expert on our buyer personas. Create stand-out positioning and messaging strategies that speak directly to them.
- Partner with product leaders to create and drive collective plans against our business OKRs.
- Collaborate with customer insights, customer marketing, competitive intelligence, and other cross-functional teams to champion and utilize market research.
- Enable sales, marketing, support, customer success, and other internal teams to present a compelling, differentiating story about working with Clio and Clio Manage.
- Oversee the overall strategy and execution plan for PMM-led corporate initiatives within the Clio Manage portfolio.
- Use customer, market, and competitive insights to identify new market opportunities, serving as the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders.
- Build experiments, by developing clear hypotheses, running A/B in-market tests, using data analytics to interpret test results, rolling out test wins, and implementing improvements to drive results.
You may be a fit for the role if:
- You’re seasoned. You know the mechanics of good product marketing, and how to apply them. You have 7+ years of experience leading complex marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You’re a storyteller. You have a proven track record of creating compelling narratives and applying them in written and verbal form.
- You’re intellectually curious. You have a habit of uncovering opportunities, investigating the drivers, and predicting outcomes.
- You love your customers. You have a passion for understanding customer motivations, behaviours, and needs.
- You’re collaborative. You enjoy working together with your team and cross-functionally to drive stronger outcomes.
- You’re a leader. You’re motivated to coach and develop your team and help solve problems.
- You’re an analytical, strategic, and tactical thinker. You have the ability to take ideas, ground them in strategy, balance them against company-wide implications, and design effective tactical approaches.
- You’re organized, yet flexible. You’re methodical in your approach to structuring work and prioritizing as new opportunities arise.
Where Your Team Works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers