UI/UX Designer - Mid/Senior
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
Posted 1 month ago
Design @ Mindera
Our designers work closely with developers, product, and stakeholders to generate ideas leading to rapid testing and iteration. They work end-to-end, helping validate product decisions quickly as well as creating high-fidelity production designs for developers. Our designers also help contribute to growing the brand and identity of Mindera.
We have a structure where we value individual responsibility and there is an emphasis on working in cross-functional teams, both in local and remote locations.
What you’ll do:
- Design execution and delivery - You’ll be working alongside product management, development teams, and (sometimes) other designers to craft user experiences that bring big ideas to life.
- Research and Testing - You’ll monitor user behaivors, present and validate concepts with customers and turn insights into new features/improvements.
- An understanding of interaction design, UX and UI principles.
- Portfolio demonstrating your design execution and process.
- Experience designing digital products for mobile or desktop, native app or web.
- Proficiency using tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite.
- Great collaboration and communication skills (Turn complexity into simplicity).
- You’ll be confident covering each stage of the process; user research, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, delivering high fidelity designs and working closely with front end developers to see your work through to deployment.
- The ability to plan and manage your own workload.
- Manage stakeholder feedback and iterate quickly in an Agile environment
Good to have:
- Understanding of Agile development processes.
- Experience conducting user testing and acting on user feedback.
- Strategic thinking and planning; driving efficient ways of working, looking to make a best in class process and operating model.
- Inquisitive and eager to continuously improve and learn, through books, articles, meet-ups etc.
- Naturally collaborative, ego-free and able to give and take design critique constructively.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organization;
- Work with large-scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera. We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India | Cluj-Napoca, Romania