Director, EMEA Growth Marketing
Paris, Île-de-France, France
More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. Mirakl is proud to be part of the Next40 and FrenchTech120.As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.Mirakl is:
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape.
Mirakl is looking to hire a highly innovative and results oriented Director, EMEA Growth Marketing to join Mirakl’s marketing leadership team and help drive our growth in the exploding enterprise marketplace platform category. In this role, you will own the demand generation campaigns, programs, and tactics to deliver marketing-sourced EMEA pipeline targets while influencing the rest. You are a strategic and analytical leader in B2B SaaS marketing who knows how to set a vision, then mobilizes to achieve measurable and quantifiable results, effectively and cost-efficiently. As part of the role you will be leading a team and developing current talent to achieve results and accelerate careers. A strategic partner, you excel in setting your vision and rallying the organization to execute and achieve goals. You will also be closely aligned with EMEA sales leaders across direct sales, alliances, and business development as well as global marketing colleagues.
As a key leader of the growing European Marketing Team, your responsibilities include:
- Drive Mirakl’s SEO strategy on EMEA local online properties, increasing high-quality organic traffic in partnership with the content team and our SEO agency.
- Own the conception, development, and execution of paid marketing campaigns in EMEA, while collaborating globally, driving maximum ROI across online and offline channels. Channels include but are not limited to: corporate and industry events, email, SEM, SEO, website, paid & organic social, webinars, paid digital, direct mail, ABM, and content syndication.
- Lead analysis and reporting efforts of our marketing metrics in partnership with our global marketing operations team and sales operations teams, and be responsible for weekly and monthly reporting to cross-functional teams and executives.
- Help define and manage target account influence and touch governance, ensuring that each account is included in the right nurture program or campaign, using the best intent data available.
- Understand our top performing assets across every channel, employ A/B testing to optimize results and provide feedback to the campaigns, content marketing, product marketing and corporate marketing teams on which message is resonating in the market.
- Hire and coach top digital marketing and marketing operations talent. Train and motivate a dynamic team of marketers, empowering them to achieve their aspirational goals and grow their career at Mirakl.
- Work with Marketing Operations and BDRs to analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Partner with EMEA field marketing on local market programs and tactics across all EMEA territories in support of pipeline goals.
- Effectively manage budgets in both planning and execution and communicate spend efficiency.
- Ensure team optimizes use of a range of martech and analytics tools (Our stack includes Salesforce, Hubspot, Wordpress, Drift, and more)
- 10+ years experience working with or for a tech company in a global or regional marketing leadership role, including 3-5+ years in demand generation with responsibility for carrying a number for sourced and preferably also influenced pipeline
- Proven ability to translate goals into plans that generate scalable, predictable pipeline in a high-growth environment across multiple EMEA territories
- Track record of continuously improving effectiveness and efficiency of demand generation programs and tactics
- Experience managing a 7-figure marketing budget working with internal and external resources and accurately forecasting spend
- Experience with targeted programs directed at key enterprise accounts
- Understands how to use email, website and social media in an overall demand creation approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work effectively both with sales and alliances leadership, as well as with multiple stakeholder teams while representing the company in a positive, professional manner with vendors
- Excellent organisational and project management skills: lead cross-functional virtual teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule
- Full professional proficiency in English. Fluency in French is a plus but not necessary.