Senior Product Marketing Manager
New York City or Remote
Posted 1 month ago
The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Joining our team is a rare opportunity to be the voice behind a breakthrough company that is leading the disruption of a $98B+ market!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team and take on a key role in our Analytics & Enterprise Tools product organization. This role will be focused on building out and executing on a Go To Market strategy and Field Readiness programs for products and solutions within our Analytics & Enterprise Tools portfolio.
This person will help drive the ideation and development of sales messaging and positioning collateral, enablement materials as well as content for outbound engagement with analysts, media, and press.
We're looking for a great talent familiar with data analytics, cloud computing as well as working with and marketing to developers.
Success in this position will require tight coordination with Product, Sales, Field Engineering, Sales Enablement, Marketing, and Developer Relations. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate sophisticated technical concepts into materials for non-technical audiences is essential. Excellent written and vocal communication skills, as well as creative ingenuity, are needed.
Success in this role requires a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and competitive drive to get things done.
- Product marketing: design, develop and execute a customer-focused GTM strategy for MongoDB Analytics & Enterprise Tools
- Provide strategic vision, ensuring greater visibility and adoption of MongoDB with both current and prospective customers
- Build internal-facing enablement materials, external-facing messaging for sales, and supporting collateral for new launches, feature releases, and updates to our GTM strategies
- Design, develop, and deliver world-class materials that are experiential, drive behavior change, and increase enablement and performance within our Sales and Field Engineering teams
- Lead the development and iteration of content, key assets, and tools to be used in any outbound customer, analyst, or media/press engagement
- Drive the curation and development of customer case studies & proof points in various formats
- This role will report to the Director of Product Marketing
- 5+ years of product marketing, developer relations, or technical marketing experience
- Professional experience either marketing or evangelizing to developers is an advantage
- Bachelor's in Business or Marketing preferred
- Excellent team player with good written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent program and project management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Experienced at prioritizing and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Product Marketing: create and develop content, conduct webinars, assist with trade shows, collaborate with AR/PR team and other marketing activities as required
- Sales: partner with sales teams to help deliver successful strategic engagements with both new and existing customers, improving sales productivity and reducing deal friction
- Pre-sales: translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executive decision-makers
- Product Management: advocate for MongoDB customers, deliver field insights from practitioners back to Product and Engineering for incorporation into the product roadmap and GTM plans
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.