Growth Marketing Manager
San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles
Posted 1 month ago
GoSite creates simplified technology for the small businesses that drive America’s economy. Our software empowers them to have everything they need in one place to connect with their customers in the digital era. Our cloud-based suite of mobile and web tools transforms the way our customers run their business, on the go and everywhere.
GoSite is proud to hold the honors and awards from several industry leaders and community partnerships. GoSite is a 2020 award winner of the Inc. 500 Best Places to Work in the US, 2019 SDBJ Best Places to Work, 2019 SDVG Cool Company, 2017 and 2018 SDBJ Top 100 Fastest Growing Company, and two-time award winner of the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company in the US. Additionally, check out our Comparably page for 2019 and upcoming 2020 awards to include accolades of diversity, leadership, and training.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for working across the go-to-market team to drive interest in GoSite’s products and help the team achieve its growth goals. The desired candidate can seamlessly shift between strategizing, execution, and management. They are excited by the opportunity to work at a fast-growing startup and help shape the demand generation activities and top of the funnel activities.
A successful GoSite Demand Generation Manager will:
- Develop and execute, multi-channel campaigns to drive freemium users and MQL pipeline; coordinate marketing channel activities across product, owned, earned, brand, paid, design, and more
- Own the end-to-end implementation of the vertical GTM playbook and strategy
- Scope out, implement and leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement; develop nurture programs to improve conversion rates
- Continually monitor, analyze, and tunes programs for maximum ROI, A/B testing, and user testing
- Assist in content development for use throughout the customer lifecycle, including landing pages, paid ads, forms, emails, and more
What’s you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 2- 5+ years of experience executing demand generation campaigns; prior experience with SaaS, either in-house or at an agency
- A track record in running impressive and results-oriented
- Excellent project management skills – able to lead and organize projects
- CRM experience & understanding of lifecycle marketing
- Ability to understand and analyze data, and use it to optimize for best results
- Experience owning at least one of the following functions, such as paid media, owned media/content strategy, nurture campaigns, and more
- A growth mindset and desire to help small businesses
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with referral and affiliate marketing
- Proficiency working in HubSpot
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous personal time / vacation + sick time + paid holidays + paid birthday
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
- Company-paid monthly gym or ClassPass membership
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals, happy hour events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight-knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.