Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
What we’re looking for:
Bugcrowd, at its core, is a security company, but the problems you will be solving sit mostly outside of that domain. We certainly don’t require experience designing security software. We’re seeking a product designer who sits more on the technical end of the spectrum and has experience designing and developing accessible software. Ideally, you’re as passionate about design systems as we are.
- A minimum of 5 years experience designing accessible software products
- We’re fairly design-tool-agnostic, but we require experience utilizing some piece of design tooling (Adobe suite, Sketch, Figma, etc)
- Experience using SCSS
- Experience using Git / Github for source control
- Experience building React front-end UIs
Bonus points if:
- You’re familiar with Ruby on Rails and React (our product)
- You have experience using or building design systems like https://bugcrowd.design
- You’re passionate about user research
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.