Lead Product Designer
Posted 1 month ago
As a leading product designer you'd be in charge of building a passionate team and the systems that will skyrocket our product. Sounds like your aspiration? Keep reading!
About the team:
Hostinger is a customer-obsessed, idea-driven, ever-growing web hosting giant founded in 2004. With offices in Lithuania, Indonesia, Brazil, Singapore, and Cyprus, the team consists of international web hosting experts. Hostinger cares deeply about their clients' success, understanding the scale of their work, and its daily global impact. Working diligently every day, they lay the path for your success. You will build a team of 3-4 people starting with 1 existing senior designer.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of managers, marketers, and engineers to help define business and feature requirements; collaborating on project briefs and writing job stories, analyze empirical data, usability findings, market research, and proven UX principles to justify and prioritize these requirements;
- Participate in user research to guide product design decisions (contextual inquiry, usability testing, competitive analysis etc.) and collaborate/communicate results to the teams;
- Create flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors;
- Use our established design and visual patterns to strengthen consistency across our product suite; when necessary innovate and expand standards to create world-class experiences, architecture, user interface, product features, usability, and end-to-end experience for new features/functionality;
- Discard or revisit ideas that aren't working and a laser-focus on making measurable impact;
- Contribute strategic thinking not only to product features and roadmap, but when building your own team and participating in hiring process;
- Mentor and guide team members, helping them develop and grow, act with our 10 work principles in mind.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of experience in the design field (B2C products preferably);
- Experience moving work through the entire product development lifecycle and a portfolio of measurable customer and business outcomes;
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods such as remote usability testing, rapid iterative testing and evaluation, and participatory design;
- Ability to follow and adapt existing brand style guides and established design systems as well as create new ones for design consistency and cohesion;
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence people from your own team to cross-functional teams and management, including facilitation of workshops, critiques, and other techniques to drive collaboration, momentum, and consensus within the organization;
- A growth-mindset - being open and receptive to feedback and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer: