Product Designer, New Business - Location Flexible
San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
Role DescriptionThis role is aligned with a new product bet and business for Dropbox. The New Businesses organization shepherds Dropbox’s strategic investments in the future to power new products. The team associated with this role is tasked with generating product-market-fit and revenue through a streamlined product experience that meets a clear, focused customer need. The designer in this role will be tasked with enabling growth and activation for a new Dropbox product as well as helping deliver a best-in-class product experience.
ResponsibilitiesDefining and designing the optimal user experience for results-oriented projects. Typical projects might help us answer questions like:
- How might we acquire and engage new users for the product?
- How might we clarify the value of the product to encourage adoption?
- How might we intercept users in a meaningful and timely manner to encourage conversion into the paid version of the product?
- How might we onboard and activate users to help them learn about the product and maximize its benefits for them?
- 2+ years of UX/Product Design experience
- Thrives in an execution-oriented environment
- Comfortable with scrappiness, rapid iteration and continuous shipping cycles.
- Enjoys solution generation — does well with expressing ideas in low, medium and high fidelity
- Does well at solving interaction and visual design problems
- Open to conducting their own usability testing and design evaluation
- Nice to have: Experience with growth-focused design
Job tags: Product design Usability testing User experience Visual design
Job region(s): North America Remote/Anywhere
Job stats: 18 6 0