Montevideo, Montevideo, UY
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Scrum Master will support and develop the business agility of the clients. The right candidate will have prior experience acting as an Agile Coach on large initiatives.
About the role
• Work with product owners and customers to facilitate competition in product development
• Mentors of leaders and trainers of Agile products
• Work with management and team leaders to institute agile frameworks and competencies
• Lead the evolution of new agile practices
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• The ideal candidate for this position will have an outstanding track record and reputation advising senior leaders on strategic initiatives.
• Must be an experienced agile leader with more than 5 years of relevant experience and 2 years of Scrum Master experience
• Experience acting as an Scrum Master helping to implement agile methods and techniques, experience in facilitating organizational and cultural change
• Experience with scaled agile frameworks and product portfolio management
• Clear passion for driving organizational change through collaboration between teams
• Experience working in a complex environment interacting with multiple stakeholders in different business units.
• Ability to view organizations in a systemic way
• Experience in implementing agile methodologies at scale in many types of organizations.
• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certifications in Agil
- High integrity
- Systemic thinking
- Vision for business
- Shows emotional intelligence.
- Focus on the client
- Results oriented
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Research Scrum
Job region(s): South America
Job stats: 0 0 0