Technical Project Manager (Agile, Scrum) III - Product Management Focus
pureIntegration is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team!
We are on a journey to redefine how people, process and technology come together to create products enabling world-class reliability and a world-class experience for our employees, customers and partners. The products at the core of this transformation are led by the RE Product team to support sales team processes for Network, Enterprise Applications and Enterprise.
Background: PM experience managing technical projects; Need: PM to focus on internal initiatives - business facing projects and internal infrastructure. Strong product development aspect. Prefer PM with DEVOPS environment experience.
- Engage heavily with Product Team to gain market share for Active Core. Universal Threat Management Service Development.
- B2B Comcast Business Product Engineering Development.
- 100 focus on Product Active Core (publicly available VPN Network to businesses with multiple branches.
- Operate Data Center Product
- Team is responsible for engineering on the data center side. Over the top VPN product.
- Software based platform (3rd party vendor) to operate software and deploy in data center - virtual software with multiple stacks of the software.
- Engineering related to the software - multiple technical demands. SDLC
Product Engineers, Layer III, IP Stack.
Team Makeup: Devops team. Software Development, Network Engineering, Infrastructure engineering (VM Ware, Linux) System Admins.
- DEVOP SHOP (tools and systems to support the data center)
- They do development and operations themselves. Tier III, IV support product.
- They work with operations with dev team.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, nor do we enter C2C agreements.
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects
- Coach individuals in Agile processes and tools
- Provide status reporting on project key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise-wide, high-level project plans
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business
- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices, ensuring the correct use of Scrum process
- Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership, and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction, and changes
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget, and meeting the strategic and business requirements
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise
- Manage specific new technical service engineering programs to meet broad service/product objectives
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions
- Coordinate across multiple engineering/development teams as needed.
- 7 to 10 years Project Management experience in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field—or equivalent work experience • Project Management certification is required
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills conducive to team development; able to work well in cross-functional teams
- Experienced Scrum Master who will exhibit agile leadership and a deep understanding of what it means to conduct oneself as a servant leader
About Pure Integration: Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
At pureIntegration, we believe Digital Transformation is less about tools and platforms and more about developing the people who use them, supported by innovative business strategy and expert integration. By engaging our clients as expert consultants in operational process design, we synthesize and harmonize strategy, process and evolving technologies to catapult the modern enterprise well into the 21st century.
In over 15 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.