Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Marketing
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is looking for a results-oriented Senior Growth Marketing Manager to lead and run our paid marketing and media strategies!
You’ll be joining the Consumer Growth Marketing team - a group of marketers optimizing across paid and owned channels - working to drive consumer acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention. This role will be focused primarily on activating paid channels that drive efficient, incremental impact and new user growth by promoting the shopping experience across all Affirm products! As a Growth Marketing Senior Manager, you will use data and insights to develop strategy, own media budgets, drive campaign planning and execution, and work cross-functionally with Analytics, Finance, Product, and Designers to achieve performance goals at scale and within return on investment targets. The ideal candidate will be analytical, detailed, can communicate effectively at all levels (including executives), solve problems autonomously, and be passionate about making an impact at Affirm.
This is a very cross-functional role, working closely with Analytics, Product, Integrated and Product Marketing, Finance, Business, Credit, Creative, Marketing Tech & Operations, Data Science, and Legal teams.
What you'll do
- Drive experimentation agenda and roadmap for acquisition and remarketing efforts across paid marketing and media channels.
- Grow, lead and mentor a team responsible for owning operations and tactical execution across all paid marketing and media strategies to deliver against growth (users and volume) and return on investment (quality) goals for the business.
- Own reporting on program performance against top-line business-critical metrics including activating new users and growing repeat users at efficient return
- Partner with Analytics in delivering measurement and learning frameworks. Find solutions and implement changes to ensure reporting, processes, expectations and takeaways are effectively delivered and impactful.
- Maintain relationships with external agency and media partners to deliver outstanding campaign execution and optimization
- Define strategies to achieve learning and acquisition goals. Ensure strategies are clearly communicated and aligned with senior leadership, cross-functional partners, and the team.
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing, Creative and go-to-market functions to ensure that we are driving performance while powerfully presenting our brand and product through relevant, engaging content
What we look for
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience in a consumer-facing technology organization, including the strategic management and execution of paid channels (Display, SEM, Mobile, Paid Social, etc.)
- People management experience including a proven record of developing and mentoring in-house paid marketing teams and owning relationships with agencies/partners
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Strong understanding of measurement and adtech solutions to advise our marketing stack and improve operational and value efficiencies
- Integrated marketing attitude and understanding of the interplay between offline vs online, and brand vs performance marketing
- Proven project management experience with the ability to indirectly lead and build consensus across diverse teams, including creative and analytics
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build growth marketing strategy and operations from scratch, with defined views on testing and learning
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with product, analytics, engineering, finance, and creative teams
- Experience in B2C marketing; experience in consumer finance, mobile apps, or high growth business is a plus