Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is building out the Product Marketing team to support our rapidly growing rideshare platform. The Product Marketing team partners closely with the Product team to help inform the strategic direction and positioning of products, drives campaigns when rolling out new products, and optimizes current features to support user growth, engagement, and retention. We are hiring Product Marketing Managers who are passionate about our technology and have a strong understanding of the customer to help bring new Lyft products to market effectively.
We are looking for a results-driven Product Marketer to lead marketing efforts for driver-facing products. This role will entail a combination of funnel optimization for existing products and developing positioning and go-to-market strategies for new products.Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive a strategy for driver-facing products in conjunction with the Product and Engineering teams
- Be the voice and expert of the new driver audience
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Research, Operations, Brand, Support, etc. to fuel ongoing product adoption and go-to-market launches
- Rapidly experiment and iterate to increase conversion and product usage
- Identify new types of products based on user research, passenger behavior, and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 7+ years experience in marketing; 4+ of those years in product marketing
- Engagement and retention experience
- Strong SQL, Excel, and analytical skills
- Analytical thinker and experience in data-driven marketing. Results driven with the ability to analyze complex data to inform strategic decisions.
- Experienced in applying consumer insights to inform and optimize the product experience
- Very strong written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.