Product Manager, Mobile
Posted 1 month ago
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 20 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team and lead Grammarly’s offerings on iOS. This role will work with our high-performing iOS team and be responsible for supporting and adding value for Grammarly users on iPhone and iPad. Areas of focus will include user onboarding and monetization on our keyboard and other iOS offerings.
Grammarly’s engineers and researchers have the freedom to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure. Read more about our stack or hear from our team on our technical blog.
As an experienced Product Manager on the iOS team, you will support and grow Grammarly’s writing assistant for mobile devices. You will orchestrate on-device machine learning features with powerful online NLP features to help users achieve their desired writing outcomes. As a relatively new team at Grammarly, the Mobile team has lots of room to explore and develop innovative new ways to help users communicate on their devices. Working on the keyboard, for example, provides endless opportunity for delivering support to users—there are millions of active users each interacting with the keyboard hundreds of times per day.
- In your first 30 days, you’ll get familiar with mobile strategy and roadmap, learn main metrics/KPIs of the iOS business, and support the team in day-to-day activities.
- Within the first three months, you will lead new features and product development from ideation to implementation while ensuring a delightful experience for users every time they rely on Grammarly to write.
- In your first 6 months, you’ll drive user research and identify new feature development tracks. You’ll make the most of hundreds of user interactions per day to increase an overall product value for mobile users.
- By the end of your first year, you’ll entirely own the product vision for the iOS platform (both iPhone and iPad).
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is excited about helping users to get their message across, no matter whether it’s a short text on their iPhone or an essay on their iPad.
- Has experience building and supporting large-scale production apps for mobile devices (ideally on iOS).
- Has exceptional attention to detail and an eye for delightful UX.
- Is comfortable working with sophisticated metrics to measure the effectiveness of complex and innovative product offering.
- Makes compelling data-driven decisions.
- Has a solid technical background (a computer science degree or relevant work experience).
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.