Universal Platform Product Manager
Join Rally Health as a Product Manager where you will work with and oversee consumer experience, authentication and identity across our platform which is about 50 million users today! As part of the Digital Accounts & Strategy team, you will report to Senior Product Manager. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Design a universal identity and authentication system to change the healthcare industry
- Prioritize work across teams to ensure execution of platform goals
- Work with product teams across Rally to help establish product strategy
- Oversee and improve the customer acquisition, conversion and engagement funnel across applications
- Work through scrum process with super motivated engineers, project managers and QA folks
- Determine the cross platform UX and flow to unify and align the Rally product suite
- Improve user experience using feedback from support and important Rally partners and clients
- Implement operational enhancements and help assessment of incoming production defects
- 2+ years of experience working with consumers in a Product Management role
- Bachelor's Degree in management information systems, computer science, math, data, statistics, financial planning and analysis, or similar fields
- You can present complex ideas in a concise fashion to all kinds of audiences
- Understanding of user experience best practices, experience with user research and its applications
- Collaborate: Work across teams (e.g. engineering, design, business development, product, sales, marketing, security, and legal) to solve a myriad of complex problems in a creative and thoughtful way
- Use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Keep strategic goals top of mind while prioritizing daily work needs
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and are comfortable with product and engineering metrics tool such as Google Analytics, Librato, Splunk, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude.
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief in helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).