Product Manager - Find Care
Join Rally Health as a Product Manager where you will oversee feature level development for our Find Care product roadmap. You will help healthcare consumers find providers who provide care at the lowest costs to promote positive outcomes. As part of the Find Care Product Management team, you will report to the Senior Manager of Product Management and work with a scrum team including Engineering, XD, Project Management, Product Knowledge and others. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Oversee and prioritize backlog for certain Find Care feature sets, expanding Rally's platform and surfacing relevant actions to users
- Work with the product team to help establish product strategy
- Determine detailed requirements and user stories
- Work with engineering and other teams (including others in Product, Client Delivery, XD, Program Management, Legal) for delivery of roadmap items
- Gather partner / client feedback and build agreement on solutions
- Contribute to a product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn
- 2+ years in product management, product strategy, or business analyst role
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. and background with Computer Science
- Use data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities communicate data insights to colleagues and partners
- You should bring a Feature CEO mentality every week
- Understand and discuss technical concepts (APIs), schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with all kinds of employees
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief in helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).