Marketing Technology Product Manager, (Advertising)
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. Our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences that captivates and engages audiences around the world.
T2’s Marketing Technology team works alongside our family of label’s (2K, Private Division, Rockstar Games, and Social Point) leading, designing, and supporting the underlying technology stack used for Paid, Owned and Earned Marketing activity.
We’re generalists and we move fast. Think, a basketball team consisting of PM’s, engineers and analysts with a strong focus on delivery. We consistently set ambitious goals, yet It’s incredibly rewarding as you’ll be relied upon to directly impact teams you’re working with while applying leading-edge technology and Marketing strategies.
A true generalist with expertise in streamlining processes, alleviating bottlenecks, and providing relevant insights/metrics will further empower our teams to do what they do best – produce outstanding content – Does this resonate with you?
Become the point-person (subject matter expert) that ensures addressability, reporting, and analytics are addressed in a privacy-compliant manner while maximizing return.
We will not expect you to execute advertising for our studios, but you'll make a significant impact by enabling our studios on the technology that gets their message out to millions of gamers worldwide by:
- Within the first 90 days: Inventory the current stack and develop a familiarity of the purpose and audience they serve. Own the operational management of several solutions in the portfolio.
- Within 180 days: Take full ownership of several projects, and drive to completion, develop aggregated Marketing campaign reporting strategy.
What You’ll Take On
- Work with partners to deliver against the vision and strategy of the Marketing, Community and PR teams, making sure alignment with company goals.
- Partner with business owners and to develop user stories, prioritize features and solutions according to market value and business needs.
- Work with data partners and advertising platforms to make sure our stack is understanding the full benefit of what is available on the market.
- Write product requirements for core advertising marketing systems (such as onboarding, data sharing, customer activation) which support day-to-day business needs, innovation opportunities, and/or integration requirements.
- With each new product iteration (features, enhancements or new solutions altogether), evaluate benefit to the business teams, prioritize and promote internally.
- Maintain and enhance the existing solution stack focusing on utilization Fine-tune them with keen attention to continuous improvement. This includes creation and maintenance of documentation and modeling of solutions.
What You Bring
- Technical experience working with Google Marketing Platform, LiveRamp, DMPs, and the like.
- Hands on keyboard experience working with a variety of advertising platforms. (not limited to social media)
- Knowledge of IT solutions with a foundational awareness of data security, database management, infrastructure, web development, paid media, business intelligence, visualization, data structures.
- Be able to create and develop strong relationships with demanding, no-nonsense business and project partners to ensure that business goals are met.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.