Product Manager- Design XM
Seattle, Washington, United States
Qualtrics is a rapidly growing category-defining global company whose first and largest audience is insights professionals - researchers and data analysts who are experts in methodology, deriving insights and helping their organizations make educated business decisions. This role is key in driving strategy and product value for this audience through DesignXM, our new offering that helps organizations understand market opportunities and design great experiences.
Expectations for Success:
- Proven ability to make things happen; you’re smart and work hard
- You have previously launched features that had a business impact
- Willingness to get your hands dirty; egos need not apply
- You are thoughtful and detailed in thinking through end to end user scenarios
- You appreciate the need for proper research and design cycles while pushing for fast cycles
- You are transparent with your point of view, but not afraid to ask for input and advice
A great Product Manager sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Minimum: BS degree in technology
- Work with manager to define and solve problems
- Connect with customers and understand end-to-end scenarios that matter
- Develop product strategy
- Discover and prioritize feature requests from prospects/customers, analysts, internal sources, and the market
- Writes Product Investment Docs and is able to turn these into prioritized roadmaps.
- Manages work that supports their project(s) across engineering, UX design and research.
- Focus on product metrics; double-down on what is working and stop what isn’t
- Know the numbers for your product and market trends better than anyone
- Leads product launches including working with marketing to take new features and capabilities to market.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories