Scrum Master IV - Infrastructure
pureIntegration is seeking a Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong background in project management.
Location: Dulles, VA
Work Authorization: We Do Not Accept H1B Visas. No C2C relationships
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall policies and goals for a product management department and gains alignment working with cross-functional leadership
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Report on project's progress as required by product engineering management
- Communicate updates on major milestones, escalations, and status to LE and Lead PE project manager
- Evaluate impact change request against communicated timelines. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise
- May support one or more products within Advanced Voice and Ethernet, including associated SMB products during installation of services
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed. Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise
- Assure feature and functionality and performance metrics requirements are defined. Initiate, facilitate, and monitor specific inter/intra-departmental project progress and performance to assure quality and on time delivery
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise
Exhibit Lean-Agile leadership: Exhibit the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset. Help the team embrace Lean-Agile Values, adopt and apply Lean-Agile Principles, and implement Lean-Agile practices.
Support the team rules: Reinforce the lightweight Agile Team rules including rules of Scrum, Built-In Quality practices.
Process Improvement: Improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity. Help the team focus on daily and iteration Goals. Help the team improve and take responsibility for their actions; facilitate the team retrospective. Teach problem-solving techniques. Focus on ever-improving team dynamics and performance.
Facilitate meetings: Facilitate team meetings, including the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, and Iteration Retrospective. Represent the team in the Scrum of Scrums (SoS) meeting, and pass information from that meeting back to the team.
Promote SAFe quality practices: Help foster the culture of technical discipline and craftsmanship that is the hallmark of effective Agile teams. Provide guidance to assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables.
Servant leader for scrum teams accountable for team’s effectiveness. Must have previous experience as a dedicated Scrum Master in a true Agile Scrum environment. Responsibilities include:
Manage app development projects using Jira and other tracking tools. Typically has 7+ years experience.
- Coaching team members in agile best practices, self-organization, and cross-functionality
Helping team focus on creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done
- Helping remove impediments to team’s progress.
- Ensuring all Scrum events occur and are engaging and productive (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Sprint Review)
- Working with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- CSM, PSM I, SASM, or other Scrum Master certification strongly preferred
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.