Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about Blue Prism’s intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about Blue Prism.
We are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join our Product Management team as a Product Owner. The Product Owner is key a member of the Scrum team, working with Software Developers and QA Analysts to develop and deliver new features and functionality, as defined in the Product Roadmap.
Our Ideal Candidate:
This role is ideal for an individual who has a passion for delivering quality software along with an understanding of technology. The successful candidate will be a strong team player who enjoys challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment and enjoys working both individually and as part of a team.
You will have prior experience of utilizing Agile frameworks (particularly Scrum or LeSS) in a product development context and will have working knowledge of common enterprise software principles and technical concepts. You will be able to provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and will have experience of capturing functional and technical requirements in the form User Stories. You will ideally have experience with building enterprise applications that can be cloud-hosted; utilize a service-oriented architecture (SOA) or that provide published APIs. You will have experience of backlog management, iteration planning, and will know how to create and maintain a Product Backlog according to business value.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile Development Team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of user stories
- Create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Work with Head of Product and internal stakeholders to define the product roadmap
- Work with the Development Manager / Scrum Master to deliver value to the business
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint goals
- Understand and maintain knowledge of market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Represent the customer, interface and engage the customer
- Review and contribute to the technical product documentation
- Consistent experience as a Product Manager/Owner with a technical focus
- Ability to communicate clear and concisely across technology and business teams
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pin point business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them
- Can work with cross functional teams to identify opportunities to improve product offering
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of, and familiarity with, common technical concepts when deploying enterprise software