Growth Marketing Manager - Los Angeles
What we do:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
Unite Us is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing tech startup that is transforming health and social services. You will be responsible for owning the regional marketing efforts, facilitating strategy alignment between Marketing, Network Development, and Customer Success departments, and delivering metrics to evaluate campaign performance. This role involves research, project management, and content creation. You will work cross-functionally to develop multi-channel marketing strategies and lead campaign execution across paid advertising and email marketing.
We are looking for someone who is organized, creative, passionate about social issues and understands the impact of meaningful content. You must be a natural storyteller through your writing and communication style with experience in building and launching robust marketing campaigns that drive growth and lead generation.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute long-term, cross-functional strategies to build a quality pipeline of leads for Customer Success and Network Development, driving growth and cohesion.
- Develop and implement regional campaigns starting from campaign ideation, creative and copy development, to launching campaign via key channels (Email, Paid Media, Social)
- Be the regional Marketing point of contact, in internal and customer-facing capacities.
- Coordinate requests from other departments and execute nationwide marketing efforts in your territory (i.e. brand consistency).
- Analyze competitive landscape and local market trends that inform regional marketing plans
- Develop and implement regular reporting to track and analyze campaign metrics, digital KPIs, leads, and more.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent writing, communication, analytical, and project management skills
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- 5+ years experience in marketing in-house or at an agency
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry and/or social service landscape is a plus
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Open to remote, US-based applicants
- This position requires 25% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.