Product Design Lead (They/She/He)
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Product Design Lead with management experience to help us build and lead a whole new Product Design / Research team from the bottom.
Your new team will support one of the most important platforms in the company as it is the Administration Panel, our back-office system. You will create all the necessary connections with Tech and Product, while using user-centric approaches to learn how to create the best experience for its different users such as content and live ops agents amongst others.
Working in an environment built on trust, inclusiveness, constructive feedback and flexibility, you will guide your team members’ personal growth with effective coaching, advocating for a flat structure and a collaborative mindset. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Product Design and joining forces to take Glovo to the next level.
If you are seeking an entrepreneurial environment filled with good vibes (and that’s close to the beach!), this is your chance!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Join the Product Design / Research structure and, in collaboration with the Head of Product Design and the other team leads, you will be given autonomy to plan out a roadmap for the new team creation and general setup.
- Take over the recruitment process, you will hire the people needed and lead them strategically towards the standardisation and evolution of the current UX and UI, by learning directly from users what their expectations and motivations are.
- Be in constant touch with all the relevant stakeholders and teams, you will build with your team a solid Research and Product Design process to generate solutions to all the Product challenges, driven by clear and measurable goals.
- +8 years’ design background with evidence of strong expertise in Product Design and also in collaborating with UX Researchers
- Proven experience leading and managing teams effectively
- Strong communication skills and an ability to manage, present and bring forth ideas from concept through to implementation. Able to build relationships with other teams and your own
- Sympathetic and always focused on getting the best from the designers and researchers in the team, by keeping them challenged and motivated
- Driven by user-centric design and problem solving
- Special focus on hiring talent and onboarding/mentoring new members of the team to get up to speed quickly
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and methodologies. Data-driven and holistic design approach
- Experience leading, building and/or maintaining design systems
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Humble and possesses a collaborative mindset - you thrive on feedback
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Projects portfolio with case studies that show: process, problem solving capabilities, leadership and familiarity with best UX-UI practices
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Spanish lessons
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Coaching Design systems Product design Research
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 1 0 0