Product Marketing Manager – Math
Richmond, United States
Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world-class curricula for grades PK-12, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager - Math to join our mission-driven team of professionals. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The Math Marketing Manager is responsible for developing an annual marketing plan and go-to-market strategy for new math products and leading a team to execute the strategy. The role requires a deep understanding of the K–12 market and how to develop and deliver a compelling and relevant message at various points in the buyer’s journey. The Senior Math Manager will work closely with the math product team and with the sales team to seed the market for new products and grow market share for existing math programs.
The position will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Design and execute an annual marketing plan and quarterly tactical plans for math products.
- Develop buyer journey map to inform product positioning and messaging that differentiates Great Minds, including case studies, presentation proposals, and testimonials from existing customers.
- Create marketing strategies based on audience insights garnered through research and close work with both the math product team and the sales team.
- Track and analyze data (through HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics) to gain insight into consumer behavior and apply findings in math marketing initiatives.
- Execute metric-driven high-quality lead generation tactics to support continued growth in the math market.
- Build and nurture strong relationships by working collaboratively with the math product team, including the Director of Product Management and the Chief Academic Offer for Math.
- Partner closely with the Director of Product Management for math to communicate new product features and benefits to sales.
- Strategize with the Regional Sales Directors to develop and with the marketing team to deliver compelling customer-facing marketing presentations, web pages, and collateral.
- Align campaigns to top, middle, or bottom of the sales funnel, considering influencers, decision-makers, and current customers in messaging.
- Work with the digital marketing team on content for social media.
- 5+ years of experience in developing and executing of innovative strategic marketing plans for the K–12 education market.
- Working knowledge and experience with CRM platforms (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, etc).
- Proven experience working across an organization and within functional teams to achieve shared objectives.
- Comfortable asking questions to deepen understanding of education products and pedagogical shifts.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing relationships and priorities with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate between strategic projects and tactical activities.
- Located in Richmond, VA.
- Excellent benefits package
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.