Product Marketing Manager
Sydney, NSW Australia
Viator, a TripAdvisor company, is the market leading destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of in destination travel activities in more than 2,000 destinations worldwide via our award-winning websites and mobile apps.
We seek a B2B Product Marketing Manager who will immediately impact the success of our new product launches. You'll own the value proposition, messaging & positioning strategy for assigned products and develop the go-to-market strategy for each. You will also be an invaluable partner to colleagues in the Sales, Product & Marketing organizations – acting as the key Marketing liaison, ensuring all Experiences products are delivered as effectively as possible to the marketplace, driving the most revenue possible from the outset and evaluating established metrics to deliver plans that enhance revenue performance over time. Our ideal candidate will have experience from a high growth eCommerce or SaaS business where they’ve absorbed and adopted strong product management and product marketing principles that they can bring to the team and adapt to our culture and product offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Build tailored value propositions, messaging & positioning strategies for each product/persona and develop the organization’s go-to-market plans
- Collaborate closely on each product with stakeholders across a large, cross-functional team – from initial concept to launch to post-launch iterations
- Own content marketing strategy for each assigned product; build and execute plans to create self-service marketing and sales collateral to support launch
- Be the expert on the customer: Use internal knowledge, direct client feedback and third-party data to understand customer needs, requirements, purchase process, etc. and build personas that can be shared / utilized throughout the Viator organization
- Drive competitive research strategy & socialize learnings to broader organization
- Build strong relationships across the Viator business to deliver cross-pillar go-to-market solutions as effectively as possible
Who you’ll be:
- 5+ years experience, with 4+ years in Product Marketing with a technology company (B2B experience preferred
- Experience building content marketing assets (articles, white papers, testimonials, etc.);
- Proven ability to work with an international organization and identify / build collateral (demo decks, one pagers, etc.) that meet team go-to-market needs while also capturing more revenue
- Proficiency in prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong cross-team collaboration and relationship-building skills required
- Analytically-minded with past experience building business cases, cost/benefit analyses, etc.
- Experience analyzing a competitive landscape and identifying points of product differentiation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Growth hacking - Speed Wins!
- Ability to embrace & drive change - test and learn culture!
- Passion for the business and our partner
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business or related field