Senior Product Designer - Partner Projects
Palo Alto, CA or Remote US
Glooko is looking for a Product Designer to join our team at the Bay Area, California, with the option of working remotely. Our goal is to make diabetes and other chronic conditions management easier for everyone, which relies heavily on the Product Designer’s contribution. Glooko’s offerings include custom product capabilities designed in collaboration with key partners. The Product Designer will work alongside client stakeholders, Account Managers, Product Managers, Software Engineers and Product Designers, among other roles.
Glooko is a mission driven company, where people care deeply about their work. Trusted by the world’s leaders in diabetes care, our solutions cover more than 2.8 million people with diabetes and are used in 7,000+ clinic locations in 26 countries across 15 languages.
What you will bring:
- Outstanding User Interface crafting skills using Figma
- A collaborative design approach
- Agency or consultancy experience—experience working with clients
- Expertise conducting usability testing
What you will do:
- Craft product specifications following a participatory approach
- Co-define project scope with Product Managers and Account Managers
- Manage client expectations in close collaboration with Product Managers and Account Managers
- Gain a deep understanding of user’s needs by collaborating with Design Researchers and Product Designers
- Plan, design and execute concept validation and usability tests
- Contribute in cultivating Glooko’s design culture
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Glooko has a global footprint and is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.