Senior UX Designer
Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
We are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory, and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop an ecosystem ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
Senior UX Designer
We’re seeking a passionate Senior UX Designer to join our growing UX Team. In this role, you’ll design, refine and implement new product experiences. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a high-performing team and to pursue a life-changing mission.
You’ll enjoy this role if you:
- Are thoughtful and proactive problem solver
- Create simple, unique and robust solutions to complex problems
- Can drive initiatives across the finish line, working with various stakeholders
- Develop consumer-grade visual designs and ensure consistency across products.
- Work closely with stakeholders (e.g. pathologists), product management, science, and engineering to design information architectures and workflows that support product strategy.
- Create and deliver UX deliverables, including wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Work closely with front-end team to oversee the execution and implementation of product designs.
- Design a dynamic, user-friendly and consumer grade user experience.
- Actively support user testing and analysis of results.
- Participate in the creation of style guides and champion UX standards.
- Operate within a highly regulated environment (eg. to align with FDA requirements).
- You have a 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer in commercial settings, designing scalable and consumer-grade products.
- You hold a minimum of a Bachelors degree in graphic design or a related field, or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience developing design systems and ensuring usability best practices.
- Solid foundations in visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.).
- You thrive on collecting and leveraging user data to drive UX design solutions.
- Highly detail-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Figma or Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Knowledge of executing UX principles within Agile/Lean software development environment
- Preferred: Experience working in a start-up environment and with healthcare products.