Product Manager - Websites & Platforms
Spotzer’s mission is to be the global leader in delivering leads to small to medium businesses through the innovative website & digital marketing solutions.
At Spotzer we help enterprises deliver managed website & digital marketing solutions to their small to medium customers, and in doing so provide small to medium businesses with the means to get closer to their customers. Every month, across the globe we help thousands of small to medium businesses grow with our compelling website, content, and marketing solutions.
The Product Manager is an essential, broad role based in our Amsterdam HQ. The Product Manager will be at the forefront of our efforts, developing new digital experiences on the . The Product Manager will work in collaboration with the Spotzer Head of Product to set a direction for evolving Spotzer’s corporate web experiences, prioritize the backlog of work and work with developers, designers and others to bring our plans to life.
The Product Manager is an essential role based in our Amsterdam office. The successful applicant
will work with our enterprise partners and internal stakeholders in our global business to lead the
implementation and iteration of products and service launches aiming for smooth execution, profitable growth, and seamless delivery.
- Own the full feature cycle within Spotzer’s Website & E-Commerce product suite, including research, definition, UX, development, and release - and work with team members through every stage of this cycle.
- Work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to influence and drive the delivery of an excellent customer experience that delivers revenue growth.
- Experience working with external partners; ranging from product, marketing, operations, and senior management teams
- Translate product and partner strategies into detailed launch plans, establish governance models and conduct regular reviews to ensure stakeholder alignment.
- Collaborate & provide actionable feedback to internal teams and partners around marketing proposition development opportunities & gaps based on internal analysis, data & sales feedback.
- Identify, track and report on 'go to market' activities ensuring deliverables achieved within implementation timelines and budget.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews' of campaign execution and deliver recommendations for improvement & ongoing process changes to deliver the best results.
- Keep Spotzer teams up to date on product and relevant market changes that impact your products through ongoing training, internal communications (how-to guides, articles, whitepapers, videos, etc.)
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate appropriately as needed.
- 2+ years in a Product Management role responsible for product and service execution.
- You understand the implications of technological decisions and make trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth, and timelines.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully taking products and services to market in complex markets with a focus on the successful execution of marketing and customer experience.
- Experience in B2B environments.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate and cooperate efficiently with co-workers from different teams.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and tight time frames.
- Must-Have: Experience with Web Builders, ideally WordPress
- Must-Have: An understanding of SEO & SEA
- Must-Have: Be curious and genuinely interested in all things websites & online marketing
- Experience with building strategic plans and reporting project tracking to stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Be comfortable translating technical issues into layman terms for non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable with Excel with an ability to extract data and turn it into compelling stories.
- Nice to Have: Strong experience with E-Commerce platforms such as WooCommerce
- Nice to Have: Working experience with platforms as Salesforce, Jira, Confluence.
Key Result Areas
- Grow revenue from new partner launches & initiatives.
- Maintain a positive NPS.
Our values drive the right behaviour to support our mission to be a global leader in delivering calls and leads to SMB’s through innovative digital marketing platforms and fanatical customer services.
- We value every customer
- We value innovation
- We value great products and design
- We value each other and having fun
The Product Manager reports to the Head of Product but you will work closely with the business’ CPO
This role is located in Spotzer’s HQ, in Amsterdam. Following a lift in travel restrictions, some travel will be required in the future.
A competitive salary commensurate with experience.