Security Compliance Product Manager
Denver, CO or Remote
The Security Compliance Product Manager will report to the Head of Security and will work directly with teams across ReCharge. In this role you will have the capability to directly influence technical innovation and enhance security maturity of our products.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Lead, implement, maintain, and improve ReCharge’s compliance initiatives and audits (e.g. SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- Build an effective and efficient internal control framework
- Monitor and manage evolving statutory requirements such as GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Collect and manage evidence for audits
- Work with other teams such as Engineering, IT, and HR to ensure compliance across the organization
- Consult on the compliance requirements for new security controls
- Consult on the implementation of security requirements in contracts
- Help manage security training
- Help perform vendor security assessments
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #day-one, #humility
- Develop a team-oriented, supportive culture with a strong focus on creating a working environment that fosters collaboration, open communication, and delivering outcomes
- Working knowledge of common compliance frameworks such as NIST CSF, CIS, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
- Solid understanding of the interrelationships, applicability and scope of cybersecurity frameworks and compliance requirements
- Ability to implement efficient controls in a high-velocity, cloud native environment
- Desire to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a fast paced start-up
- Self-motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- 2+ years of product management experience working with cybersecurity and/or IT compliance functions.
- 2+ years experience in cloud-native environments such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Strong experience with Software Development Lifecycle and CI/CD for new product development
- Exceptional analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.