Senior Product Manager - Purchase Experience
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers. We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All. PRODUCT We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business. LISBON Our Lisbon office is located in Portugal's cosmopolitan capital. Mostly the teams here are focused around Technology and Store of the Future. In this office, Farfetchers like to have catch ups in the ball pit or creative moments by the grand piano! THE ROLE As a Product Manager reporting to the Head of Product, you will work inside of Consumer Products Product area, promoting product strategy and definition by translating customer needs and goals into business and product requirements to the evolution of our customer-facing channels: Farfetch website and apps. Working with design, engineering, QA and analytics, you will especially focus on Purchase Experience where we're providing our customers with the tools and information they need to make a successful purchase decision.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Establish a clear product roadmap for remit, which contributes to the broader domain strategy and Consumer Products strategy;
- Align work and decision-making to Domain Roadmap, surface important decisions and trade-offs which impact Domain Roadmap, other roadmaps/areas of ownership across Consumer Product, and other areas of product at Farfetch;
- Champion users and translate those needs to user stories, ensuring that development meets/exceeds user needs;
- Develop in-depth market knowledge in the domain area and identify market opportunities or product gaps through customer research;
- Partner with design to explore concepts for customer needs within the domain;
- Work with stakeholders to develop and validate defensible and meaningful business cases which address the needs and opportunities across Customer and Commercial. Establish the metrics for customer opportunity and feature development within your domain;
- Create a monthly commitment of roadmap with engineering leads. Work with the development team to set clear goals for their remit;
- Identify when to set experiments, partnering with data analysts, and incorporate results into future iterations. Synthesise the inputs to form reliable insights into user needs and behaviour;
- Mentor team members to share expertise.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in a product management or similar role;
- Experienced in understanding and handling customer needs and problems;
- Experienced in shaping a product roadmap based on partner needs, research, data, and industry trends;
- Experience in consumer-facing digital products (websites, apps, …);
- Experienced in working with large and demanding companies;
- Proficiency in English.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Job tags: Analytics Engineering Product management Research User stories
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 1 0 1