Product Manager - Enterprise Platforms
San Francisco, CA
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As our platform continues to grow, scaling up our internal operations and management of the Creator Funnel has been mission-critical for the business. Enterprise Platforms will build the necessary Products and CRM tooling needed for our teams to manage the Creator funnel at scale, including Partner Application review and Onboarding, Pipeline Management (New Acquisition/Renewals), and Account Management responsibilities.
As a Product Manager for Enterprise Platforms, you will help build the roadmap for our Salesforce CRM and other internal tools used by the Creator and Go To Market organization, which are needed for daily operations and management of our creators. You will also need to understand all the services our Partners use to help increase their own growth and brand, and build tools that make it easier for teams to share data and connect workflows to help ease delivery of opportunities to our Partners.
- Develop tools and products to help our teams manage Partner applications, deal pipelines, and general Customer Success (Account Management, Partner Opportunities and Payments) at scale.
- Set goals related to improved efficiency and scalability, building a 6-12 month Product Roadmap to help realize those goals. Sell your vision with management across the business to ensure adoption of the tools that are built.
- Write specs documenting process workflows and standard operating procedures with clear success measurement.
- Work with Analytics to build reporting for the Creator team to manage their Portfolio of accounts, creating a culture of continuous improvement with our Products and operations.
- Work with other Product and Engineering teams on internal features that may require integration with other Products.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Manager, preferably on internal CRM tools like Salesforce.
- Ability to prioritize understanding both strategy and the needs of our users.
- History of proactively shipping internal products designed to improve internal operational efficiencies.
- Strong written and communication skills - able to connect a product vision designed to have our teams to manage operations at scale. Deal with higher volumes with improvement to existing Service level agreements.
- Salesforce Certifications: Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
- Experience with Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Experience with Tableau
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.