Senior Product Manager
Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
We are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory, and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop an ecosystem ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We are seeking a passionate Senior Product Manager to join our team. As part of Paige’s Product Management team, you will work closely with our software, design, clinical, and regulatory teams to guide products from conception to launch. You will be responsible for working closely within and across software development teams.
This is an excellent opportunity as a hands-on, yet strategic, position in a dynamic and fast-growing company.
This is a work-from-home position based in Europe.
- Develop product strategy based on legal/business/regulatory requirements, market landscape, user needs, customer feedback, medical evidence and scientific landscapes to deliver value to customers.
- Work with UX, engineering, and science to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Function as the Product Owner across multiple teams, create roadmaps, maintain and prioritize the backlog, and maintain and improve product requirements.
- Manage relationships with co-development partners.
- Align business and analytic strategy with our product development efforts.
- Leverage product analytics and user research to inform decisions and measure success.
- Work with marketing team to plan and execute launch plans and go-to-market strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA/B.S. or equivalent in Information Science or similar technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in software product management, leading from product strategy to launch.
- Natural collaborator that enjoys working in teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in agile environments, solving highly exploratory questions, and delivering products incrementally.
- Preferred: experience working in healthcare environment.