Business Analyst / Product Owner
R3's Professional Services team works to bring R3 product specialist expertise to our customers to make their adoption successful. We engage directly with our clients to design, build, deploy and advise them on their journey. Through a mix of business consulting, technical solutions and implementation, we help customers achieve their goals in the most effective way for their business. Our customer-centric and innovative approach to providing services and solutions in the industry allows us to strategically assess our customer's needs and ensure they are set-up for success from the beginning of their journey. In addition to working directly with our customers, we strive to ensure that we collaborate internally with our Sales, Engineering and Product organizations to provide better tooling, services and products based on our customers evolving needs. Job DescriptionLooking for a Business Analyst/Product Owner to join a dynamic group of customer-facing technologists and thought leaders who will bring high quality analytical and critical thinking expertise to the delivery of Professional Services customer engagements within R3. You are knowledgeable in mainstream business analysis approaches and have a proven experience in Agile software development processes. You can operate autonomously, bridging the gap between our clients and the internal technical delivery team to scoping customer business needs and translate this into a deliverable customer solution.
- Learn all about how Corda fits into the word of DLT and blockchain and understand how customers can leverage it to accommodate business needs.
- Participate in workshops, interact with our internal delivery team and external clients to understand and document overall customer solutions utilising Corda, R3's distributed ledger technology.
- Facilitate discovery workshops. You will be accountable for mapping out customer journey's and generating high-quality documentation.
- Have a strong understanding of agile software development processes and an open mind to adapting the approach to accommodate clients who require waterfall artefacts.
- Collaborate with client's Product Owner function to create well-defined Epics and Stories complete with Acceptance Criteria.
- Follow the scrum process with the internal team, manage customer backlog, prioritise features, epics, stories based on customer needs, taking requirements from various stakeholders.
- Interact with our Solution Engineering functions to ensure requirements are fully understood. You will talk directly with engineers, translating requirements to technical specifications.
- Help QA team with user acceptance testing processes.
- Comfortable developing wireframes, mock-ups, process flows to display the visualisation of front-end user designs and business and technical processes.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations and provide outstanding customer service with strong proactive communication developing deep, trusted partnerships with clients.
- Lead customer demos and workshops with business and technical stakeholders to review, develop and finalise requirements.
- Develop and maintain a precise and robust requirements gathering process for the Professional Services team.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency gains and improvements.
- Synthesise customer feedback and communicate internally to Engineering, Product and Sales organisations to enhance the R3 product base.
Other Skills and Responsibilities
- Proven experience working with software applications in a customer-facing capacity.
- Expertise in shaping, developing or implementing innovative customer solutions
- Workshop skills to elicit requirements
- Agile project experience
- Confluence and Jira experience is a must.
- Ability to confidently liaise with senior managers and clients, conveying complex ideas and developing project deliverables
- Expertise in business process modelling and business analysis documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinker with a passion for problem-solving.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Be able to work successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Be comfortable with some ambiguity, and be willing to work beyond the job description's strict wording to achieve the company's objectives.
Education and Experience
- Five years plus experience in a business analyst or product owner role
- End-to-end delivery experience of at least three software delivery projects, focusing on digital & cloud technologies.
- Broad experience working across the Financial Services domain (Payments, Banking, Insurance, Fintech) desirable.
- Familiar with emerging payments trends like stable coins, digital currencies etc. and their application in the industry.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work with a delivery team using Agile methodology and proven experience in establishing and optimising analysis frameworks.
- Passion for DLT/Blockchain technologies and benefits, although previous experience not expected.
- Have experience working with relational, object and unstructured database technologies.
- Flexibility to travel to client and partner sites for project work.
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don't meet all of the above criteria, but you think you'd be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We're always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.
Our ValuesOur values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.Customers FirstThe success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.CollaborativeWe bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries. BoldWe have the agility of a small company but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.OwnershipWe demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.
Job tags: Business analysis Engineering Front-end Scrum Wireframes
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 3 1 0