Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK–12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Product Analyst/Project Coordinator to join our dynamic, growing Technology team. In this role you will support the Digital Product Management team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 900 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
Great Mind’s Digital Product Management team is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Product Analyst/Project Coordinator to join our team and help manage key product development activities. Duties include a wide range of coordination, analysis, and documentation activities that support the development of digital tools and experiences for the K-12 market.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills and be comfortable supporting product management teams. We seek a self-starter, with a bias towards action, who can gather and document product and feature requirements. You will also be self-motivated, team-oriented, passionate about education technology, and bring a mindset of continuous improvement. The Product Analyst/Project Coordinator will work closely with our rapidly growing Product Management team, content teams, and third-party vendors to plan and execute technology projects.
- Planning, documenting, managing, and coordinating project activities from initiation through delivery
- Gathering requirements from content teams and documenting them using a variety of tools
- Diagraming workflows and user journeys as needed and maintaining requirement documentation
- Perform functional reviews for products and prototypes, including content testing and user acceptance testing
- Creating reports and dashboards within Jira, Miro or other tools
- Conducting research and monitoring analytics to identify customer needs and gaps
- Creating and managing support documents for internal and external users
- Supporting sales, customer success and other internal teams with product questions, feature requests and other needs
- 1-3 years of product analysis or business analysis work across diverse application areas and technologies
- Be comfortable and adaptable to the needs of a rapidly growing organization with strong communication skills, work ethic, and a customer service mentality.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Ability to solve technical problems/processes and understand complex details
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Motivation to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage priorities with multiple internal & external customers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree
Resume and cover letter required.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.