Product Marketing Intern
The Product Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to help lead and define the future of content strategy at Addepar. We are looking for someone to research and build a segment playbook for Addepar’s entry into the European market.
In this role the person will work with the Product Marketing team to develop and expand their analysis, planning, message development and execution skills as well as gain an understanding of different segments of Addepar's client/prospect base
- Lead market segmentation including firm types, key personas, messaging and value proposition and aligning that with Addepar’s current value prop in the US
- Identify market size and TAM by region and country
- Identify technology landscape, key competitors, integration partners, and major use cases/pain points
- Work with product on functionality needed to enter the market and prioritization
- Work with Market Development team to identify current opportunities in the market, how to target and repeat
- Scope initial assets to support lead generation, sales efforts and market strategy in the region
- Preferred Major: MBA, Business Administration Marketing, Computer Science, International Business, Entrepreneurship
- Creative thinker who can support creating compelling narrative
- Experience creating marketing materials including sales enablement and client-facing materials
- Ability to support / identify steps and timing around GTM execution based on scope of efforts
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.