OmegaFi - Business Analyst - Product Owner (Remote)
Fonteva is part of Togetherworks!
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
OmegaFi, part of Togetherwork, is your fraternal organization’s partner for long-term operational success. We help you run your chapter, house corporation, headquarters and foundation with unbeatable efficiency. Our solutions are comprehensive, customer-centered and IT-intense. OmegaFi’s powerful tools enable fraternities and sororities to more effectively bill and collect dues and rent, manage rosters and records, pay bills and employees, file tax returns, build websites, and process payments. Learn more at: https://www.omegafi.com/.
We are continuing to expand and are looking for a full-time Business Analyst professional to join OmegaFi. The Business Analyst is responsible for defining, prioritizing, and evaluating work generated by a software scrum team to ensure delivery of product features in line with the product roadmap and company objectives.
Product Oversight – 60% of time
- Responsible for managing end-to-end product deliverables within a Scrum team.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to include understanding and improvement on the customer experience.
- Works closely with Product Management to understand priorities, report roadmap status, and plan solution delivery.
- Responsible for execution of the product roadmap for assigned products.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products.
- Works in an Agile team and continuously reviews business needs, refines priorities, outlines deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Removes obstacles the prohibit forward momentum on roadmap items.
- Communicates with product stakeholders to set delivery expectations, organize feature demonstrations, inform product vision and strategy.
- Develops and maintains tracking and reporting of product performance.
- Communicates and coordinates activity with delivery team from development to quality assurance.
- Triage incoming issues for products including issue content evaluation, prioritization, and escalation needs.
- Act as a liaison between business units and technology teams.
- Represents the team in front of stakeholders, clients and users.
Requirements and Analysis – 40% of time
- Transforms product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work with development teams to determine scope for product roadmap items.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needed for delivery: functional requirements, use cases, GUI screen and interface designs.
- Collaborate with development teams to determine the best design solution for the business need.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Design, develop, and maintain documentation of assigned company products.
- Meet or exceed annual goals.
- Comply with all company, divisional and departmental policies, and procedures.
- Manage time sensitive tasks daily.
- Represent the company to clients and the public.
- Work within established budgets.
- Occasional travel to clients (no travel during COVID-19
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technology related field.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals.
- Ability to acquire strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Critical thinking.
- Ability to learn database concepts and web-based paradigms.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic customer business needs and process management systems and translate them into application and operational requirements with guidance.
- Ability to identify critical issues with ease.
- Ability to develop relationships with client personnel to foster ties and increase client satisfaction.
- Ability to manage customer expectations effectively.
- Capable of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple ongoing projects.
- Conscientious and detail-oriented behavior with the ability to see the “big picture”.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a team capacity and gain independence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to elicit customer and product needs to determine effective solutions with guidance.
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development; JIRA and Confluence
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of business analysis and/or quality assurance field.
- Fraternity/sorority membership.
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.