Senior Analyst, Growth Strategy (Competitive Response)
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
If you have a passion to demonstrate ground breaking tech to make an impact, then you will fit right in at Affirm!
The Growth Strategy & Business Development team at Affirm plays a meaningful role in defining our path forward. We are responsible for developing and executing Affirm’s Growth & GTM strategy, identifying growth opportunities, and ensuring execution of initiatives by working with Sales, Marketing, Client Success Product, Engineering and other partners.
This role provides unparalleled access to senior management and offers lots of chance to create an enormous impact on the company’s success in the short and long-term.
What you'll do
- Perform market analysis, build financial simulations, identify customer and competitor insights help define Affirm’s growth strategy and priorities
- Participate in or lead ad hoc special “internal consulting” projects. Scope can be wide-ranging and include topics across growth strategy/operations, process improvement, business/investment cases, market research, new product/service etc.
- Support preparation of Executive level internal and external communications and presentations
- Take ownership and work with cross-functional teams within Affirm to ensure execution of strategies
What we look for
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and sound judgement
- Ability to draw insights & convey recommendations succinctly
- Proficiency with Google slides / keynote
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with diverse teams and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Innovative thinker; not afraid to question existing business models & go to market channels
- Passionately stays informed of new technologies and their applications
- Entrepreneurial Drive & Spirit to take initiative and ownership
- Results Focused
- MBA preferred (or equivalent experience); Prior Computer Science or Technical degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience at a top-tier tech, investment bank or management consulting firm
- Experience in retail/eCommerce/FinTech are a plus