Lead Product Manager, Safe Haven Analytics
Remote - US
Lead Product Manager, Safe Haven Analytics
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp Safe Haven helps organizations network their sphere of influence through secure, permissioned data collaboration, increasing their understanding of, and ability to engage with their consumers at a level previously reserved to the select few digital giants.
As the Lead Product Manager for Safe Haven Analytics at LiveRamp, you will combine an expert understanding of analytics users and their needs, with an in-depth view of the technical details needed to build successful analytics products in a rapidly evolving enterprise analytics ecosystem. You have a deep understanding of customer personas such as data engineers, data scientists and data analysts, and know where to build net new products, leverage open source tooling, and partner with best-in-breed companies.
3 years from now we will be known for creating the category of “Safe Havens” that enables secure, permissioned access to unique data assets that enable a deep understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, close the loop on measurement, and create superior customer experiences.
- Own the success of a fast growing product line at LiveRamp! The Safe Haven Analytics product line is composed of data science, data operations and insights products all part of our LiveRamp Safe Haven line of business. It is fully integrated with the rest of the LiveRamp’s product suite
- Own the strategy and roadmap that create sustainable differentiation
- Own pricing and P&L for your product line
- Discover and define business cases for new market opportunities
- Develop GTM plans with marketing for product launches and sales enablement
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback
- Interface and proactively manage requirements from stakeholder groups inside and outside of LiveRamp
- Build relationships and work closely with engineering to ensure alignment and delivery
- Build support for your vision and strategy from executive stakeholders
- Build the team and product that delivers world class collaborative analytics on a global scale
- 7+ years Product Management experience with recent years within AdTech, MarTech or adjacent technologies
- 5+ years of experience building products with data lakes, data science, measurement enablement and analytics
- Have built products for data scientists, data engineers, data analysts, and business insights consumers
- Intimate familiarity with how to leverage the ecosystem of big data infrastructure technologies, relational databases and data products
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with executives
- Interaction with product marketing and go-to-market experience in SaaS enterprise software market
- Ability to build and defend business cases
- Experience with agile software development
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a similar technical field, MBA or company founder experience a plus
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Have previously managed a P&L
- Have managed a team of product managers before
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#LI-Remote (Recruiters - remove this tag if the role is NOT a remote position)