Product Owner (Heart Internet)
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
As a Product Owner at GoDaddy EMEA, you will be responsible for the success of the products defined and created through our Agile development process. You will define new product tasks and objectives, manage the product backlog and act as the guardian for the product with the ultimate aim of putting the user first.
Location: You will be working remotely from the UK. Your teams are based in the UK and EMEA.
What you’ll get to do...
- Managing the product backlog and prioritising items – balancing business strategy, user needs and product vision
- Leading the requirements gathering effort on agile epics, consulting with stakeholders / technical teams/users as required
- Dividing complex or large user stories into multiple right-sized user stories
- Writing user stories with clear, concise descriptions and acceptance criteria (definition of 'done')
- Attending agile team meetings including standups, retrospectives, and demos
- Work with planning team to provide updates on scrum team initiatives and progress
- Answering questions from software developers, clarifying requirements and business priority and importance
- Demonstrating the latest software features and iterations to stakeholders, and gathering feedback
- Working closely with development, marketing, sales, and support, to ensure a smooth and efficient process
- Report on scrum team performance against key indicators - driving for continuous improvement and excellence
- Provide suitable education and training to sales and support teams
Your experiences should include...
- Ideally previous work experience or direct contact at least with owners in the areas: Product Owner; Project Manager or Business Analyst.
- Preferably worked before in a fast paced environment and you are already comfortable with taking decisions on a daily basis.
- Managing stakeholders and their expectations, while the development teams remain focused on delivering the project.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.